For Sale $390K, 1 Bdrm 1 Bth, 1,000 Sq. ft.
INCREDIBLY SPACIOUS PRE-WAR ART-DECO ONE BEDROOM/ONE BATH APARTMENT LOCATED IN A GORGEOUS CO-OP BUILDING DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE PARADE GROUNDS AND PROSPECT PARK!
This sunny and open apartment’s front room and bedroom face west for the great light throughout the day. The eat-in kitchen has new stainless steel appliances and tile. There are lovely hardwood floors and pre-war touches like the beautiful archways throughout the apartment. The bathroom features a tub and a shower stall, which could be converted to a washer/ dryer area or an additional closet.
The building’s location across from Prospect Park is ideal for those seeking a bit of nature in the city. The Parade Grounds are just across the street and include numerous soccer and baseball fields, basketball courts, a playground, and the tennis center. You’ll be steps away from the B express and the Q train as well as a short walk from the F, G trains. Pick up some wine at nearby Juice Box, have some dinner at Le Paddock, or take a stroll down to Cortelyou Road for the famous Farm brunch. And don’t worry if you have a car — street parking is readily available.
Monthly Maintenance, $612.00
To schedule an appointment, please email:
• Pre-war Building, with great Art Deco details throughout • Friendly, neighborly community
• Stainless steel appliances • Beautiful hardwood floors througout
• Newly renovated elevator as of 2010 • Newly rrenovated laundry room, new machines & card payment system
• Secure Key FOB entry to building • Dedicated storage unit, 100% yours and included with the apt.
• Bicycle storage in basement , holds 60 bikes • Garbage chutes on every floor
• Wide hallways, kept clean every week by live-in super • Small gym